Friday, October 13, 2006

First entry...

Well gang...the Golden Gate Panerai Club has officially been launched and with a resounding success!!! In about a week...we have more than 40 members, many of which are located all across the U.S. and even the world! On behalf of my Co-President Jim Wirth and myself, I want to thank each and every one of you for your interest and support. We have much planned and can assure you that you will be most glad that you joined.

Jim and I share a passion...a passion for not only the Panerai brand, but more importantly for the community that surrounds it. For it is this community that makes this brand run deeper than any other I have experienced. Like one of the community's most heralded member says...."Oh SO Much MORE than just a Watch !" Well said Hammer!

So gang...enjoy the club for it has been a labor of love for Jim and I to get this thing off the ground. We want nothing more than to make this YOUR club and welcome any ideas and suggestions you may have. We have much planned...so stay tuned and enjoy the RIDE!

All the best...

RIDE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home